I thought long and hard about what my first proper post on this blog was going to be and I decided to go with the slightly obvious answer of a simple get to know me post! At first I really wanted something cool and different, but people do these 50 facts about me posts for a reason, so I abandoned my extravagant ideas and went back to basics. I want you all to get the chance to get to know me a little better, so this post is just going to be a big long list of 50 facts about me!
There isn’t much more intro I can do for a post like this, so let’s just get into it…
- I can fold my ear into quarters
- I love photography
- I own 14 pillows!
- I read everyday last year
- I play the flute and the keyboard
- My favourite quality street is the pink fudge
- I briefly swum for a team when I was 11
- I love video games (some of my favourites are Sims 4 and Skyrim)
- I’m a writer
- I always got really good grades in school, but my teachers hated me because I am very creative and not at all interested in anything academic, which drove them insane.
- I love going on trains
- I get really travel sick, but only in the car
- I love travelling, but hate flying
- My 2 favourite animals are penguins and elephants
- My favourite band is Against the Current
- I don’t like colours, so almost everything I own is black, white or grey. The only colours I tolerate are pastel pink, blue and purple and dark Christmas red.
- I love Star Wars
- I own over 30 copies of Harry Potter
- I love art
- My favourite drawing medium is pencil, but I like watercolour and pen too
- I like going on walks and zoning out
- I’m the biggest introvert you’ll ever meet
- My personality type is INTJ
- I have a bullet journal because other diaries never have what I need
- I’m autistic
- I live in England
- I hate the heat and the rain
- I love thunderstorms though
- My favourite camera brand is Fujifilm because I like all the dials
- I hope to be a published author one day
- I really love space
- I love plants, but I can’t keep them alive, so I just have fake ones instead
- I collect old coins
- I have been to every single Centre Parcs in England (it is a holiday resort for those of you who live elsewhere in the world)
- My two favourite authors are Leigh Bardugo and Cassandra Clare
- I hate showering a ridiculous amount
- I’ll only drink out of a specific kind of water bottle
- I love doing yoga
- I like doing cross stitch
- I love my Instax mini 70 camera so much and really want to get a wide frame polaroid camera too
- I love Instagram, but Pinterest is my favourite social media site
- I really like playing solitaire with real cards and not on my phone
- I have one sister
- My sister, mum and I all have the same initials (SD)
- I really wanted to be a fashion designer when I was 8-10 years old and I actually have a sewing machine. I know how to use it and I made several dresses and participated in a local sewing bee
- I’m terrified of spiders
- I love candles (but I’m very specific about which kind)
- I only like 1 kind of perfume and that is Zoella’s original one.
- My favourite place I’ve ever been is New York City
- I love all things shiny!
And those are 50 facts random facts about me! It actually took me several hours to come up with all of these, but it was pretty fun trying to think what people might be interested in knowing! I’m sure you’ll get to know me more and my strange personality over the course of this blog, but if you want to see me more day to day, then you can check out my YouTube channel because I weekly vlog on there, so you’ll get to see more of me and my life!
Tell me some random facts about you too! What are your hobbies? Has anything crazy ever happened to you? I’d love to know, so leave a comment down below or come and chat to me over on my Instagram: @thephotographydragon
Goodbye for now!
Over and Out